Small 60W led work light for large construction work. Accident repair, emergency and disaster relief and other on-site lighting have become the first choice for the majority of construction sites.
It has the characteristics of waterproof, anti-corrosion and explosion-proof. The general parts of lamps and ballasts are selected for easy maintenance, which is also an important reason for the selection of construction sites.
So what is the price of a small 30Wled work light?
So what is the price of a small 60W led work light?
Small 30Wled work lights cost around $60 and are cheaper to buy at New Sunshine. Click the bottom right corner or call us and email us now for up to 20% off!
60W led work light features:
- Significant energy saving. Using ultra-bright and high-power LED light source, with high-efficiency power supply, it can save more than 80% energy than traditional incandescent lamps, and the brightness of the same power is 10 times that of incandescent lamps.
- The ultra-long life span exceeds 50,000 hours, which is more than 50 times that of traditional tungsten filament lamps. The LED adopts a highly reliable and advanced packaging process – eutectic welding, which fully guarantees the long life of the LED.
- No stroboscopic. The pure DC operation eliminates the visual fatigue caused by the stroboscopic of traditional light sources.
- Green and environmental protection. Does not contain lead, mercury and other polluting elements, no pollution to the environment.
- Strong impact resistance, strong lightning resistance, no ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation. No filament and glass shell, no traditional lamp tube breakage, harmless to human body. There is no radiation.
- Work under low thermal voltage, safe and reliable. Surface temperature≤60℃(ambient temperature Ta=25℃).
- Wide voltage range of universal LED lamps. 85V~264VAC full voltage range constant current to ensure life and brightness are not affected by voltage fluctuations.
- Using PWM constant current technology, high efficiency, low heat and high constant current precision.
Want to learn more? please check:
more product? please check: